Now that you have your WordPress & WooCommerce setup, it’s time to integrate Aliexpress and/or CJDropshipping to your site.
The 3 most popular plugins for AliExpress integration to your WooCommerce store are;
- TheShark dropshipping for AliExpress and woocommerce
For this guide, we will be using the popular plugin : ALD – Dropshipping and Fulfillment for AliExpress and WooCommerce
- While logged in to your WordPress, navigate to Plugins > Add New
- In the search box, enter : ALD – Dropshipping and Fulfillment for AliExpress and WooCommerce
- In the search results, click on “Install now” next to ALD – Dropshipping and Fulfillment for AliExpress and WooCommerce
- Once installed, click on “Activate”
CJDropshipping natively supports WooCommerce to integrate, you would need to authorize your store to CJDropshipping.
To start, you would need to have a free CJDropshipping account.
Register your account here.
After registration and logging on to CJDropshipping (CJ), follow the steps below.
1. Go to authorization on CJ;
2. Click add store;
3. Fill in Site URL and keys;
4. Click “Authorize” and done.
1. Go to My CJ >> Authorization >> WooCommerce on the left sidebar.
2. Click Add Stores to authorize your store.
3. Fill in your store URL and keys. For URL, do not include “https://”. You can find consumer key and consumer secret on WooCommerce store.
a. Go to your Woocommerce Dashboard >> click Settings;
b. They are in Advanced. Then click REST API and Add key.
c. Fill in the Description and Permission. Read/Write permission is required.
d. Generate API key. Do not forget to copy these keys and store them in a safe place as they will be hidden once you leave the page. Head back to the CJ authorization page and fill them in.
4. Once filled in, click “authorize” and you are now setup for CJDropshipping!